Dual Xeon Motherboard
- Suitable for 7 slots AT or ATX
- Three exposed 5.25" bays
and one exposed 3.5" drive bay
- One extra available internal 3.5"
drive bay when using MicroATX and FlexATX form factor motherboards
- Two 80mm front intake cooling
fans. (Excellent Cooling Design)
- Replaceable air filter
- Locking front doors for power
switch and drive bays
- 7 Available PCI Slots for ATX
and washable air filter
- Optional: RP8450 3
x 225 watts redundant power supply
- Optional: 14 slot ISA,ISA/PCI, and PCI passive backplane configuration available (Not included)
- Optional: Supports 10 full-length slots and 4 half-length slots on14
slots passive blackplane configuration
- Note: Left picture showed with an optional passive backplane
board (not included)
- 4U height.
- Dimensions: 17.7" x 19"
x 7" (DxWxH)
- Motherboard Support: 9.5"
x 12" (DxW)
- Chassis thickness: 1.0mm.
door thickness: 1.4mm aluminum
Approximate 35 lbs
- Heavy-duty cold-rolled steel
- Full array of LED indicators
- Front and rear keyboard ports
- Front handles and rackmount ears
standard I/O shields provided by motherboard manufacturers.
By default, standard I/O shield #
7 is also provided.
watts ATX power supply included
- Standard motherboard mounting
- Momentary rocker power switch
- Internal PC speaker
- Affixed thumbscrews
- Intel Dual Xeon Motherboard
- Tiger i7501 (S2723)
- Legacy List as of 10-15-2001
- Note: RM0209 does not fully support
Pentium 4 ATX Motherboard. For 4U chassis with Pentium 4 support please take a look at RM0211.
- Asus CUSI, CUSL2, TUSL2/C, CUR-DLS,
A7V266, TUA266, A7V133C, PLE133, CUV266
- Intel CA810EA, EAL, CA815EEAL
- Tyan Trinity i845 S2090, S2510,
S2505/T, S2518, S2080, S2507T/D
- Other: Supports motherboards with
standard ATX I/O Shields